skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Want My Country Back! Take the Poll and Vote!

The political rhetoric has begun. The promises, the ethics, the viewpoints and voting records. But are these presidential candidates listening to the voters? Voice your opinion here. Vote for your candidate and your stance on the issues. These results will be passed on to the Presidential candidates. So come back, vote again and again. Bookmark this page. And don't forget -- voice your opinions and viewpoints on the blog portion after you vote. Word of caution -- keep it clean.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Want My Country Back! Take the Poll and Vote!: Welcome!

I Want My Country Back! Take the Poll and Vote!: Welcome!
Posted by GUITPICKN at 8:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (14)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Yo- Good Idea!
      • Awesome!
      • Go Ron Paul!
      • No more Florida crap!
      • Great music video and website, Ron Paul 2008!
      • Lord help us if Billiary...ooops I mean Hillary wi...
      • Nice blog!
      • Anonymous said... Ah...
      • I Want My Country Back! Take the Poll and Vote!: W...
      • Welcome!
 
Free Search Engine Submission
Free Search Engine Submission
I Want My Country Back! Vote! The political rhetoric has begun. The promises, ethics, viewpoints & voting records. Are these presidential candidates listening? Voice your opinion here. Vote for your candidate & issues. slots online
slots online Political Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory